Questions meeting the search criteria
About 37854 search result
- A 32-kg child decides to make a raft out of empty 1.0-L soda bottles and Hint: Mass refers to the amount of matter making up an object. Its standard unit is kilograms, written as kg in short. Mass remains the same and does not change with change in gravity. There are three units..
- A 34-year-old female was brought to the Urgent Care Center by her husband Hint: Science Bipolar Disorders refer to a condition that is associated with mood swings that may lead to depressive low or maniac high. A person with bipolar disorder may experience episodes where the..
- A 36-year-old female comes to see the APRN in clinic with a chief complaint Hint: Science "A person who is suffering from GAD (generalized anxiety disorder), feels an exaggerated sense of anxiety or worry for a prolonged periods of time, and for no reason apparently. Also, the..
- A 4 meter long steel member is set snugly between two walls and then heated so that the temperature rise Hint: EngineeringCompressive stress is a force that triggers a material to deform and take up a smaller volume that it was originally. High compressive stress leads to failure due to tension. It is calculat..
- A 41-year-old client has been diagnosed with AIDS and is having a difficult time coping with the implications Hint: Managementsome of the factors affecting the clients ability to cope with diagnosis of HIV/AIDS include; fear of the unknown, fear of death, dying, grief, loss, stigmatization, shame and guilt, anger, ..
- A 42-year-old man comes to clinic with chief complaint of pain, redness Hint: ScienceA case study analysis is often used in business management courses and shows the students how they can analyze a situation and determine the problems that exist. They also show the students how..
- A 43-year-old obese man with documented obstructive sleep apnea Hint: ManagementObstructive sleep apnea refers to a condition where an individual stops breathing involuntarily for short periods of time during sleep. The period when the air stops flowing smoothly from th..
- A 5 year old child is scheduled to have a tooth restored with a stainless steel crown Hint: MathematicsThe least-squares technique is referred to as an arithmetical procedure to find the best fit for a set of statistics points by diminishing the sum of the offsets or residuals of points from..
- A 5-m-high concrete retaining wall has a cross section as depicted in Figure 25 Hint: EconomicsBackfill refers to the process of refiling an excavated area with a similar material. I could also be putting the soil back into a trench or foundation once excavation and the related work ha..
- A 500 W, 200 V compound motor has two field windings, one has a resistance Hint: ScienceThe circuit diagram represents each circuit component by a symbol and a label. It is a visual display representing an electrical circuit using basic images or pictures with symbols differing fr..
- A 6-m-high retaining wall having a cross section Hint: EconomicsCoarse grained soil refers to soils whose individual grains are retained on a No. 200 seive. Grains of this size can generally be seen with the naked eye, although a hand held magnifying glas..
- A 60 cm diameter, impeller centrifugal pump has the following characteristic at 750 rev min−1 Hint: EngineeringDiameter is any line segment through the middle of the circle, the endpoints of which lie on the circle. It can also be defined as the circle's longest chord. The length of a diameter is al..
- A 60 year old private charitable Christian Mental Health Clinic in Florida offers safe space Hint: BusinessA legal argument refers to an argument that uses at least one reason to support a conclusion. The following easy rules can be followed in writing a legal argument: keeping paragraphs within 2-..
- A 62.5 g block connected with two springs as shown in figure below, the initial length Hint: Science"Spring constant : Springs are elastic mechanical objects which, when deformed is compressed or even stretched, returns to it's original shape. Therefore, the spring constant is the force neede..
- A 7-cm-diameter hockey ball is launched at a speed Hint: EngineeringFriction Drag can also be referred to as the skin friction drag, this is drag caused by friction of the fluid against a surface of the object that is moving via it. Which is directly propor..