Questions meeting the search criteria
About 37854 search result
- A 70-year-old female, after eating a fatty, spicy meal Hint: MathematicsGastro oesophageal reflux disease (GERD) denotes a condition characterised by reflux of stomach contents the oesophagus due to a defective lower oesophageal sphincter that does not constric..
- A 71-year-old woman presents with a 4-week history of dyspepsia and abdominal pain Hint: Science2.) Subjective data refers to information of the client's point of view that includes feelings, perceptions and the concerns acquired through interviews. Objective data can be defined as observ..
- A 73-year-old man with stage III COPD was accepted into a pulmonary Hint: Managementpreprogram cardiopulmonary exercise evaluation refers to the assessment done to ensure the pulmonary, cardiovascular, skeletal muscle system and neuropsychological features are functioning p..
- A 900 mm diameter conduit 3600 m long is laid at a uniform slope of 1 in 1500 and connects two reservoirs Hint: EngineeringA reservoir is an artificial lake where water is stored. Most reservoirs are formed by constructing dams across rivers. A reservoir can also be formed from a natural lake whose outlet has b..
- A 900 MW nuclear power station operates on a simple Rankine cycle Hint: EngineeringThe Rankine cycle, also known as the Rankine Vapor Cycle, is a process utilized by coal-fired power plants and nuclear reactors. A fuel is used to generate heat in a boiler, which converts ..
- A and B are in their late 70’s and have held their T stock since the company was founded Hint: Accounts and FinanceLiquidation is a process through which businesses are brought to an end and the assets distributed to the claimants. This process is considered when a company becomes insolvent, me..
- A Asian call option gives a person the right to buy a particular stock at a given price Hint: Computer"NPV helps in the capital budgeting for profitability analyzing of a project or the investment. It is calculated by taking the difference, over a period of time, between the present value of c..
- A bag contains 6 coins, 2 of which have a head on both sides while the other 4 coins Hint: StatisticsA probability mass function refers to a function describing the probability that is associated with a random variable. A probability mass function is valid when the discrete random variable ..
- A bag of 100 tulip bulbs purchased from a nursery contains 40 red tulip bulbs Hint: MathematicsThe term "probability" simply refers to the likelihood of something occurring. When we're not sure how an event will turn out, we can talk about the probabilities of several outcomes and ho..
- A bag of candy contains 5 different types of colored candies Hint: A chi-square test is used to determine if categorical variables are associated, that is if they are related or independent. This test is non-parametric. The chi-square test assesses three types of com..
- A BAG of cement produced by Trinidad Cement Ltd. (TCL), the sole manufacturer Hint: Economicsa (i) A market economy is an economic system in which the interactions of a country's individual residents and enterprises determine economic decisions and the price of goods and services. In..
- A bag of marbles contains 6 blue glass marbles, 8 yellow glass marbles Hint: Probability refers to a branch of mathematics concerned with the numerical description of how likely an event is to happen. In order to calculate probability, determine a single event that has a singl..
- A baker is deciding how many batches of muffins to make to sell in his bakery Hint: StatisticsThe random variable is a variable whose value is unknown and is often used in regression analysis to determine statistical relationships among one another. Its possible values are numerical ..
- A baker is trying to figure out how many dozens of bagels to bake each day Hint: ManagementMonte Carlo simulations are mostly applied to model the probability of diverse results in a process that cannot easily be projected due to the interference of random variables. It is a syste..
- A bakery is interested in increasing sales by optimally displaying and arranging Hint: ManagementAssociation rule analysis is the analysis that seeks to find the relationship that exists, if any, between items or large data sets when dealing with a database. An example is the market bas..