Questions meeting the search criteria
About 15715 search result
- A 25-mm-diameter, high-tension line has an electrical resistance of 10 Hint: ManagementSurface temperature is monitored with a hand-held Infrared Thermometer (IRT) that has been wrapped in a thermal glove or left outside for at least 30 minutes prior to data collection, if nec..
- A 41-year-old client has been diagnosed with AIDS and is having a difficult time coping with the implications Hint: Managementsome of the factors affecting the clients ability to cope with diagnosis of HIV/AIDS include; fear of the unknown, fear of death, dying, grief, loss, stigmatization, shame and guilt, anger, ..
- A 43-year-old obese man with documented obstructive sleep apnea Hint: ManagementObstructive sleep apnea refers to a condition where an individual stops breathing involuntarily for short periods of time during sleep. The period when the air stops flowing smoothly from th..
- A 73-year-old man with stage III COPD was accepted into a pulmonary Hint: Managementpreprogram cardiopulmonary exercise evaluation refers to the assessment done to ensure the pulmonary, cardiovascular, skeletal muscle system and neuropsychological features are functioning p..
- A bag of candy contains 5 different types of colored candies Hint: A chi-square test is used to determine if categorical variables are associated, that is if they are related or independent. This test is non-parametric. The chi-square test assesses three types of com..
- A baker is trying to figure out how many dozens of bagels to bake each day Hint: ManagementMonte Carlo simulations are mostly applied to model the probability of diverse results in a process that cannot easily be projected due to the interference of random variables. It is a syste..
- A bakery is interested in increasing sales by optimally displaying and arranging Hint: ManagementAssociation rule analysis is the analysis that seeks to find the relationship that exists, if any, between items or large data sets when dealing with a database. An example is the market bas..
- A bank has booked a loan with total commitment of USD 50,000 of which Hint: ManagementThe expected loss refers to the sum of the total values of all possible losses, each multiplied by the probability of the loss to occur. The expected loss on a loans changes over time for a ..
- A bank’s position in options on the dollar–euro exchange rate has a delta Hint: The delta indicates that when the value of the euro exchange rate increases by $0.01, the value of the bank’s position increases by 0.01X30,000 - $300 . The gamma indicates that when the euro exchange..
- A bar assemblage consists of two outer steel bars and an inner brass bar Hint: ManagementDisplacement of a node is used to displace the surface along all the surface normal, to add more detail to the geometry. It can also be used as bump mapping only by changing the material set..
- A bathymetric profile provides a "skyline view" of the sea floor in which hills Hint: Management A bathymetric profile gives a skyline view of the ocean floor; in which hill is seen as a rise and valley as a depression. In the similar way that topographic maps signify the three-D..
- A bimetallic thermal control is made of cold-rolled yellow brass and magnesium alloy bars Hint: Management Axial displacement refers to the lateral deflection induced by the thermal expansion that approaches the maximum value. Bearings are in a position to carry joined loads are most suitab..
- A Blockchain-Driven Approach to Fulfill the GDPR Recording Requirements Hint: Management"Blockchain is a specific type of database which differs from the typical database in the way it stores the information. Also, it stores the data in the blocks which are then also together c..
- A blog is a discussion or informational site published on the web consisting Hint: ManagementProject leadership is the act of leading a team towards the fruitful accomplishment of a project. It's about getting something done justifiably through others. Therefore, project leadership ..
- A blog is a discussion or informational site published on the web consisting of regular Hint: Management"Good leadership is important so as to help in proper flow of development in a country. Moreover there are different types of power such as legitimate power, coercive power, expert power and..