Questions meeting the search criteria
About 1302 search result
- 3 Major tasks need to be completed, there is a lot of work here Hint: Science Biological Macromolecules lab test is used to detect macromolecules since cells are the fundamental units of life. They are composed of various mixtures of organic macromolecules: c..
- 35-year-old Esther presented to her General Practitioner after experiencing Hint: ScienceA full blood count refers to a group of tests used to evaluate cells circulating in the blood such as the red blood cells, platelets, and white blood cells. A full blood count is a way of evalu..
- A 15 amino acid peptide from a coat protein of a newly identified virus was couple Hint: Science ELISA stands for Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay, is a plate based assay technique which is designed for detecting and quantifying soluble substances like antibodies, proteins, peptides..
- A 17-year-old male high school junior comes to the clinic to establish care Hint: Science OCD i.e. obsessive compulsive disorder, is a mental disorder that is characterized by recurrent, absurd and uncontrollable thoughts which produces anxiety, and are followed by repetitive ..
- A 20 N crate is held at rest on an incline by a rope that is parallel Hint: SciencePerpendicular is a mathematical term used to describe the relationship of two lines that meet to form a right angle, mathematically, the lines intersect at a right angle this a ninety degrees a..
- A 20-year-old female, living in a small rural town Hint: Science Diagnosis refers to the process of determining the ailment or condition a person is suffering from. Diagnosis is done from blood tests, physical tests, biopsies, imaging tests among..
- A 21-year-old female college junior makes an appointment to see the APRN Hint: Science "SAD i.e. social anxiety disorder which is also known as social phobia, is one of the most common mental disorders. In SAD, some of the common situations that people tend to have tro..
- A 21-year-old male college student was brought to Student Health Hint: Science Schizophrenia refers to a mental problem that affects a person able to think properly and behave in the right manner. There is no known cause of Schizophrenia but it is based on a combina..
- A 27-year-old female presents to the Emergency Room Hint: Science Panic attacks refer to a sudden feeling of extreme fear which can trigger serious physical attraction for no reason. A person experiencing panic attacks is frightened and may lose s..
- A 27-year-old man comes to the Veteran’s Administration Hospital at the insistence Hint: Science When the progress in symptoms of posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) takes place, the involved person’s physical and mental health deteriorates. Early clinical investigation found that p..
- A 28-year-old male patient presents to the ER with a fever Hint: Science " Pathophysiology is a study of the changes of normal physical, mechanical, and biochemical functions which is either caused by a disease or an abnormal syndrome. An example of this condi..
- A 32-kg child decides to make a raft out of empty 1.0-L soda bottles and Hint: Mass refers to the amount of matter making up an object. Its standard unit is kilograms, written as kg in short. Mass remains the same and does not change with change in gravity. There are three units..
- A 34-year-old female was brought to the Urgent Care Center by her husband Hint: Science Bipolar Disorders refer to a condition that is associated with mood swings that may lead to depressive low or maniac high. A person with bipolar disorder may experience episodes where the..
- A 36-year-old female comes to see the APRN in clinic with a chief complaint Hint: Science "A person who is suffering from GAD (generalized anxiety disorder), feels an exaggerated sense of anxiety or worry for a prolonged periods of time, and for no reason apparently. Also, the..
- A 42-year-old man comes to clinic with chief complaint of pain, redness Hint: ScienceA case study analysis is often used in business management courses and shows the students how they can analyze a situation and determine the problems that exist. They also show the students how..