Questions meeting the search criteria
About 5280 search result
- A committee consisting of four women and three men will randomly select two people Hint: Statistics"required probability = C(4,2)/C(7,2) = (4!/(2!*2!)) / (7!/2!*5!) = 6 / 21 = 2/7"..
- A common way to deal with this problem is to ‘control’ for self-esteem Hint: StatisticsSelf-esteem is an individual’s subjective sense of personal worth which is the opinion of one’s abilities. It is how much an individual appreciates oneself which tends to be stable and endur..
- A company claims that the variance in their delivery time is less than 25 day Hint: StatisticsThe critical value approach is used to determine the likelihood or unlikelihood by ascertaining if the observed test statistic is riskier than is expected if a null hypothesis was true or no..
- A company claims there is no difference between their prices Hint: Statistics"Both null and alternative hypotheses are 2 mutually exclusive hypothesis about a population.Alternative Hypothesis says that the population parameter could be greater, smaller, or even diff..
- A company director engages an independent evaluator to prepare her employees to evaluate one of the company’s programs Hint: StatisticsExternal evaluators help to bring a wide of experience evaluating various of programs. Evaluators include who have worked in avarious program contexts and the one who have worked with an exp..
- A company finds that if it produces and sells q units of a product, its total sales Hint: StatisticsA fixed cost in economics is a type of cost that remains the same regardless of how much production a company has. Fixed cost is calculated by multiplying the variable cost of producing one ..
- A company has 70 employees whose salaries are summarized in the frequency distribution below Hint: Statistics mean = ∑fixi / ∑fi = variance = (1/n * ∑fi xi2) - mean2 = standard deviation = SQRT(variance) ..
- A company has large production centres in two towns Hint: StatisticsA pay level refers to the pay in which a person is given in consideration with the job grade or job occupation of a person. Pay levels can be determined by either hourly pay, weekly pay, mon..
- A company has three machines that fill 350 mL cans with pop Hint: StatisticsNull hypothesis, ho: there is no significant differnce in the average fill between three companies.Alternative hypothesis, h1: at least one of the mean fill between three companies differ si..
- A company is considering opening warehouses in four cities Hint: StatisticsConsider the Integer Programming problem of opening ware house in 4 cities which are New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Atlanta. The weekly fixed cost of keeping each warehouse open is $400..
- A company is evaluating its monthly sales data which they have collected Hint: StatisticsMonthly sales data contains the total sales revenue for a month which doesn’t include discounts on damaged goods or customer returns. It is an important part of assessing how a sales team is..
- A company is interested in doing some research to find out if their product is related Hint: StatisticsExploratory product research is an effective qualitative research method. In an original idea generation stage of product development, a perfect place of stating is qualitative research. Thi..
- A company is testing a new medicine for migraine headaches Hint: StatisticsA)P(placebo)= 56/(132+18+56+44)..
- A company is using a system of payment by results Hint: Statisticsa). A scatter diagram which is also known as scatter plot or scatter graph is a statistical tool for analyzing relationships between two variables by determining how closely the two variable..
- A company operates one equipment that is essential in the manufacture of their products Hint: ..