Non Parametric Test
Non parametric test includes, Wilcoxon rank-sum test, Wald Wolfowitz runs test, Mann-Whitney U test, and Kolmogorov-Smirnov, Kruskal Wallis analysis of ranks and the Median test etc.
- Wilcoxon rank sum test for paired samples is counterpart of the paired samples t-test.
- Wilcoxon signed rank test is equivalent to one-sample t test.
- Wald Wolfowitz runs test, Mann Whitney U test, and Kolmogorov Smirnov two sample test.
- The Friedman test is a non-parametric test for testing the difference between several related samples.
- The Friedman test is an alternative for Repeated measures ANOVA which is used when the same parameter has been measured under different conditions on the same subjects.
- Kruskal Wallis analysis of ranks and the Median test is non parametric version of one way ANOVA.