Articles and Research
Crime in Chicago
- To detect the most common types of crime and their corresponding arrest rate.
- The detect the locations which are highly prone to crime. To detect the type of crimes in such locations.
- To analyse the trend of crime in Chicago.
Impression of the tourism industry in Japan
- Is the impression of the tourism industry in Japan is dependent on the net output of the tourism, the number of foreign tourists, the extent of cultural tourism and investment put in the tourism industry
- Does majority of the tourist visit Tokyo?
- To predict the shopping expenditure of tourist
Online travel agencies (OTA) and its comparison with travel agencies
- To understand the trend of travel frequency, travel channel used, the preferred platform, usage of an online travel agency, satisfaction with the quality of booking service provided by the platform.
- To evaluate the relationship between the design, Responsiveness, Security, Reliability, Customization, and feature of OTA
- To evaluate the relationship of the online travel service performance platform and the level of agreement. The last objective is to evaluate the relationship of Features of OTA platform with the demographic variables
- Do all animals engage in social grooming at equal rates?
- Do some animals tend to be groomers while others tend to be recipients?
- Which groups of animals are different with respect to the mean frequency of grooming?
Suicides in United States
- To collect the data regarding the number of suicides in the United States during the time span 2000-2015.
- To analyse the trend of the number of suicides.
- Is suicidal rate for males greater than females?
- To build a model which can predict the number of suicides
- To identify the issue associated with the business of the Amazon former
- To analyze the business issues which we have identified
- To provide recommendation to the business issues which we have identified
Increased Usage of Cell Phones by Teenagers
- To analyze the trend of usage of cell phones by teenagers
Airline impacts on climate and how the industry is responding to this issue
- To build a model which can predict the CO2 emissions based on Revenue by Passenger, Freight tons, World economic growth, and Flights.
Computer usage in mornings and evenings
- To find whether the difference between the number of computers occupied in morning and evenings exists or not.
- To get a full social associate of the E-commerce
- To identify the opportunities of E-commerce and trend to explain how these factors even though are significant for running international business?
- To propose potential challenges faced by developing countries in E-commerce business
- To find out the most effective medium for broadcast advertising of food.
- To determine how likely 18-30-year old are to be influenced to try food products by broadcast advertising.
- To determine which gender is more likely to be influenced by broadcast advertising.
- To determine if consumers reliably recall food advertising when shopping.
Outsourcing Business Functions
- To understand the merits and demerits of outsourcing
- To understand the impact of outsourcing in the overall performance of the company
- To identify different factors influencing the outsourcing function
- To test if there is any significant relationship of promotional expenses with number of associated social media companies.
- To test if there is any significant difference in the mean customer engagement between companies who are connected on social media and those who are not connected.
- To detect the top/worst selling products in terms of sales
- To know if there is any difference in the mean sales performance on the basis of different locations of the shop.
- To analyse how profits and revenue is affected by this
- To know if there is any difference in sales and gross profits between different months of the year.
- To know if there is any difference in the sales performance between different seasons. How this related to rainfall and profits?
- To test the linear dependency of profit total on basis of master card total?
Business Innovation with open data
- know the importance of open data in the business innovation
- research the sources of the open data
- specification of data required as per the industry
- application of open data in business innovation
- To test difference in the mean ROI between local level, public and private sector.
- To test if probability of success of the business innovation is dependent on type of data (categorized as big data or open data) and citizen engagement.
Earth Infrastructure Ltd.
- To show he details of financial planning and wealth management to understand the customer’s needs respect to market.
- To design a client’s portfolio. To make, optimize and manage portfolio for high net worth client based on current market conditions.
- To know the concept of Portfolio Management
- Analysing various financial scripts and assessing their risk and returns
- Studying current market scenario and its effects on various financial instruments
- Optimizing portfolio through linear programming
- Allocating various proportion of investment in different financial instruments & calculating expected risk and return
- Assessing the return on portfolio within given time frame
- Does incorporating more healthy products increases the sales of food bakery
- To predict the sales based on label (clean or not), calories and fat values
- Are the sales of bread or diet type of food dependent on plastic or recyclable paper type of packing.
- How does customer service impact on the customer turnover?
- How does customer service significant to the Marriott Hotel in Hong Kong?
- What is the role of employee engagement in the Hospitality Industry of Singapore?
- What is the role of customer satisfaction in the Hospitality Industry of Singapore?
- How employee engagement and performance of the hospitality industry of Singapore is associated with each other?
- What is the link between the regular growth of the Hospitality Industry of Singapore and customer satisfaction?
- What are the employee engagement strategies followed by Singapore Hotels?
- To develop a business plan, keeping in mind, aspiration, expectation and needs of the population residing in urban areas
- To maximize the return on the Investments
- To determine the optimum range of investment in each of the given financial instruments within the given constraint defined by the investor as well as the analyst.
Fast Food Restaurants
- Demographic variables and its effect on the attitude towards restaurant preference
- To analyse the relationship between lifestyle issues and attitudes towards and preferences for fast food restaurants
- To determine the factors can predict ratings of satisfaction
Majan Electricity Company
- To identify the impact of handling employee grievances on job satisfaction
- To evaluate the challenges in handling employee grievances on job satisfaction within an organization.
- To explore the strategies or factors help to handle employee grievances on job satisfaction
Impact of Import and Tourism on GDP
- Is China the major contributor to imports in Australia?
- Is total direct tourism a contributor to the Australian economy?
- Does import from China and tourism effect Australian GDP?
Life expectancy at birth
- Does life expectancy at birth in Australia increase with the increase in GNI Per capita?
- Does the population of Australia effect life expectancy at birth?
- Life expectancy at birth decreases with a rise in carbon dioxide emission in Australia?
- Growth of infrastructure in USA
- To predict the growth of infrastructure on the basis of population density as well as employment rate
Global trend of Employment
- To analyze the trend of employed population
- To find the top 10 countries with the highest employed population
- To analyze the factors of gender and age group on the employed population
- To analyze the factors of gender, age group and industry on the employed population in China
- To analyze the dependence of the prices of Bit coin on macroeconomic variables like the value of S&P index, gross Domestic Product of Australia and consumer price index in Australia.
- To analyze the trend of the Bit coin prices
- To formulate the relation between the Bit coin prices and macroeconomic variables like value of S&P index, GDP growth of Australia and consumer price index in Australia.
Capital structure of firm
- What is the optimum capital structure of a firm?
- What are the key determinants of that affects the capital structure decision of a firm?
Contribution to financial intermediary funds
- To check if the Receipt Type and Sector/Theme are related to each other
- To test for difference in the mean amount contributed to FIFs between various calendar years.
Adoption of ISO 9000 series
- independence of certificated industries, Overseas investment and industry type
- to analyse the relationship between return on asset, return on sales, and percentage of overseas investment in the total investment
- to find the effect of return on asset, percentage of overseas investment in the role investment, certification, and Overseas investment on company’s profit
Institute 1 (Location: New Delhi, India)
- To analyse grade with respect to students’ gender, class, and status.
- Do majority of the students have less than 55 marks?
- Is domestic and international student dependent on gender?
- Do females obtain more marks than males?
- To test for difference in the mean marks between the type of student and gender
Institute 2 (Location: Massachusetts, United States)
- Where in the state is the highest density of high performing schools?
- Which are the highest ranked schools in specified area?
- Do local school’s SAT scores have a strong relationship with entry to college?
- Which schools have the best student to teacher ratios?
- Which schools have the best combination of factors that are important to me? For example, high college entry rates and high spend per pupil, or high SAT scores and varsity sports teams.
Institute 3 (Location: New Delhi, India)
- To analyse the Kumon student’s personality and performance
- To analyse the assigned instructor
- To estimate the proportion of customers who are willing to buy Kumon franchise
Predation of animals
To predict the probability of predation of animals on basis of their body weight, brain weight and total sleeping hours using statistical techniques of Binary Logistic Regression.
To determine the percentage increase in mean hemoglobin, paw volume, paw thickness, ankle diameter, arthritic index, body weight, ESR, RBC, TLC, and TNF Alpha from day 0 to day 30 for all significant groups