Questions meeting the search criteria
About 37854 search result
- A blog is an electronic journal used to communicate thoughts and ideas Hint: ManagementA blog is designed in a format that is easy to read and understand for the targeted audience. The blog is presented in a logical layout where each post has a clear beginning, body, and end. ..
- A blood bank is conducting a study on how much time is required of their patients Hint: Statistics"In hypothesis testing, the null hypothesis (denoted by Ho) is a neutral statement, is tested against an Alternative hypothesis (denoted by H1). The conclusion of a hypothesis testing is tha..
- A blood pressure medication that has been prescribed by doctors has come under Hint: StatisticsBinomial distribution: It is a probability distribution which summarizes the likelihood that is a value takes one of the two independent values under the given set of assumptions or paramete..
- A BMW dealership has customers who come to browse Hint: StatisticsData mining can be defined as the process of discovering differences, patterns and correlations within huge data sets to forecast results. Using the extensive range of techniques, you can cu..
- A boat broker in Florida receives an average of 26 orders per year for an exotic model of cruiser Hint: Statisticsa. Let X be a random variable following poisson distribution with parameter 26 orders per year = 26 orders per 52 weeks = 26/52 orders per week = 0.5 orders per day. P(X = 1) = 0.303265..
- A bomb has been planted somewhere in downtown Vancouver Hint: ManagementKantian ethics refers to a deontological ethical theory that is ascribed to the Immanuel Kant. His theory developed as a result of the 'enlightenment rationalism', and, is particularly based..
- A book publisher is interested in what makes a book successful Hint: Economics"Gauss Markov has five assumptions, which are also called as conditions:1. Linearity, where the parameters that are estimated using the OLS method must be themselves linear.2. Random, where t..
- A bookcase weighing 1500 N rests on a horizontal surface for which the coefficient Hint: ManagementMagnitude is the quantity or distance, or the size and speed in relation to movement of a moving object. It indicates the relative or absolute size and direction that an object moves in the ..
- A Boolean expression using the and operator returns True when Hint: ComputerBoolean expressions are logical statements that can either be true or false depending on the operand being used. Boolean operators include AND, OR, and NOT. If both statements are true and usi..
- A Botanist studying palms is comparing stem diameters of Areca palms Hint: a)For calculating the confidence interval for population standard deviation, a chi-square distribution table usedb)CI = ( sqrt((n-1)*s^2 / chisq(a/2,n-1)), sqrt((n-1)*s^2 / chisq(1-a/2,n-1)) )..
- A box contains red and white marbles Hint: ScienceProbability is a branch in mathematics that is concerned with the numerical description of whether it not an event is likely to occur or that a proposition is true. It is usually a number betwe..
- A box of negligible mass rests at the left end of a 2 Hint: Management The center of gravity (COG) of the human body is a hypothetical point around which gravity seems to work. This is the point where the combined quality of the body seems to be concentra..
- A boxer can punch a heavy bag for more than an hour without tiring Hint: An impulse refers to a sudden force or a sudden desire. It can also be a spontaneous inclination to do something. When someone acts on a sudden feeling, they are following an impulse. An impulse is no..
- A brainstorming event between the CEO and facility manager Hint: Management A project team is a group of people which include the project manager and the employees of a company. the team works together to achieve the goals of the company. sometimes external co..
- A branch manager of a brokerage company is concerned with the number of undesirable Hint: StatisticsA trade imbalance occurs when a country's imports outnumber its exports for a certain time span. That is also known as a negative trade balance (BOT). The balance may be measured for various..