Questions meeting the search criteria
About 4992 search result
- 139 students at a college were asked whether they had completed their Hint: StatisticsThe margin of error in the statistical hypothesis is defined as the degree of error which comes about from results which are received from some sampling surveys. These sampling surveys need ..
- 20 Items were randomly selected from a large inventory Hint: StatisticsOne can find out a sample proportion’s probabilities through the utilization of normal estimation (s) only if specific conditions are fulfilled. It is quite crucial that one pays attention t..
- 5 dice or an online dice rolling simulator which can be found Hint: Statistics The central limit theorem is a concept in probability theory. Accordingly, given a large sample size to represent a population whose variance level is finite, the mean of all samples w..
- 6 students were asked how many times they rebooted their computers Hint: Statistics"Probability mass functions :A probability mass function is a function which gives the probability that a discrete random variable is basically equal exactly to some of the value. Most of th..
- A $90,000 182-day Canadian T-Bill if its quoted yield is 10.48% Hint: I found the answer DeltaP=was -81.06023. Using dp/di=-90000/(1+0.1048*182/365)^2*(182/365), then Delta P=dp/di * Delta i=dp/di * 0.002=-81.06...
- A 16-run experiment was performed in a semiconductor manufacturing plant Hint: StatisticsThe normal probability plot refers to a graphical method used to assess if a data set is nearly distributed normally or not. Data are usually plotted against theoretical normal distribution ..
- A 2012 survey of WSU undergraduate students found that 43% used Pinterest Hint: Statistics"Inferential statistics is a phase that attempts to ‘deduce’, ‘infer, or arrive at ‘conclusions’ regarding a population by using a population sample’s information. A sample size is basically..
- A 2017 Toyota Corolla costs an average of Hint: Statisticsa. 0.0158b. It is assumed that the popualtion from which sample is drawn is normlly distributed...
- A 24 experiment was conducted in a CR design to study the effect load on drill Hint: StatisticsAn ANOVA test is a method used to find out if the results of a survey or an experiment are significant. It helps a researcher to decide whether to reject the null hypothesis or to accept the..
- A 305 mm thick airport rigid pavement is to be constructed as a jointed reinforced Hint: Statisticsa.) A cross-sectional area refers to the area of a shape which has two dimensions the area=L*W ;which is obtained when an object which has three dimensions area=L*W*H, such as a cylinder is ..
- A bag contains 6 coins, 2 of which have a head on both sides while the other 4 coins Hint: StatisticsA probability mass function refers to a function describing the probability that is associated with a random variable. A probability mass function is valid when the discrete random variable ..
- A baker is deciding how many batches of muffins to make to sell in his bakery Hint: StatisticsThe random variable is a variable whose value is unknown and is often used in regression analysis to determine statistical relationships among one another. Its possible values are numerical ..
- A bank holds the mortgage on a motel which the motel owner says Hint: StatisticsA mortgage is a loan that an individual or an institution borrows from a financial institution to maintain a home, business, or real estate and agrees to pay back after an agreed time. The l..
- A bank with a branch located in a commercial district of a city has developed an improved process for serving customers Hint: Statistics1. Ho: there is no difference in the median waiting time between the two branches H1: there is difference in the median waiting time between the two branches..
- A baseball analyst would like to develop a model to predict the number of wins during Hint: Statistics df SS MS F Significance F Regression 4 469.348 117.337 ..