Questions meeting the search criteria
About 5280 search result
- A consumer group claims that the mean minimum time it takes for a sedan Hint: StatisticsA random sample in statistics refers to a subset of individuals that are selected from a larger set where each individual is selected randomly and by chance. There are four main types of ran..
- A consumer survey indicates that the average household spends Hint: Statisticshint:Let ‘X’ be a random variable showing amount spend on heating.mean = 350.00sd = 50.0000I know that, z = (X-mean)/(sd) z1 = (285-350)/50) = -1.300then find, P( X>285) and us..
- A corporation executive wants to estimate the proportion of corporation Hint: Statistics In statistics, the confidence interval defines the probability that a parameter in a sample population will fall between two values for a specific proportion of times. These intervals ..
- A correlation coefficient of .00 or close to .00 may indicate no relationship or a weak relationship Hint: Statistics2.) Correlation coefficient can be referred to measures the relationship between two variables.Correlation equals to covariance divided by the standard deviation. Correlation coefficient ran..
- A counselor in the Admissions Office of a local university has compiled a database Hint: StatisticsA regression equation is used in statistics to determine if a relationship exists between sets of data. It determines the relationship between a predictor variable and the outcome variable. ..
- A couple of entrepreneurial business students at the University Hint: Statistics The break-even point simply refers to the level in production where the total costs of production equal the total revenues for a product or a service. At break-even point the company d..
- A critical part has the following failure distribution Hint: Statistics"MTTF is Mean time to failure. It is a maintenance metric which measures the average amount of time a non-repairable asset operates before it fails. MTTF could also be thought of as the aver..
- A criticism of advertising and entertainment media such as movies and television is the stereotyping of people Hint: StatisticsNull hypothesis, ho: there is no significant difference in the proportion of men and women representaive in commericals of cars. p1 = p2Alternative hypothesis, h1: the proportion of men repr..
- A customer service representative must spend different amounts of time with each customer to resolve various concerns Hint: StatisticsA probability distribution used in graphed, and sometimes this helps to show landscapes of the dispersal that were not apparent from just reading the list of chances therefore a random varia..
- A data mining algorithm has been applied to a transaction dataset and has classified Hint: Statistics"Naive Bayes classifiers are a collection of classification algorithms which is based on Bayes Theorem and is a family of algorithms where all of them share a common principle which is every..
- A data set whose original x values ranged from 41 through 78 was Hint: 2)y-hat = 5.3*81 - 21.9y-hat = 407.4Since the value x=81 is considered as an outlier for x range values from 41 to 78. I can say that the prediction for x=81 is not reliable.this matches "(D)Meaningle..
- A dataset is obtained whenever the same measurements are made on many Hint: StatisticsScatter plot: It is a chart type which is normally used to observe and visually display the relationship between variables. In this, the variable's values are represented by the dots. The do..
- A defense company working for the government claims that at most Hint: Statistics Decisions that involve data analysis require the formulation of hypotheses; ideas that can be tested. Two hypotheses can be made, the null and the alternative hypothesis. The hypothesi..
- A description of how you or your source obtained the samples Hint: StatisticsDate Sum of Sales % of Amber Sales MTDThisRep % of MTD % of Grand Total 01-06-2011 1083 100 % 1083 69 % 0.011081438 02-06-2011 ..
- A description of what the each of the variables measure Hint: A variable is a person, a phenomenon or a thing that is being measured. The three types of variables include dependent variable, independent variable and controlled variable. Qualitative variables are..